$18 to $22 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“Great Salary, Benefits, Employee Valued Environment, Signing Bonus, and Growth Potential”
Coastal Fire and Integration Systems is a low voltage electrical contractor specializing in Multifamily Construction throughout San Diego and Orange County. We have a reputation for excellent customer service and professionalism in the industry that dates back to 1966. We are looking for an entry level/apprentice low voltage wireman to join our San Diego team.
- Become part of a growing firm with a reputation for excellence in the industry.
- Work in an environment of open communication, continued learning, innovative thinking, and collaboration.
- We offer Outstanding Wages, Career Growth, Medical, Dental, PTO, and $$ Signing Bonuses $$
The Ideal Candidate should:
- Have some experience pulling wire.
- Have some experience with hand tools.
- Have good communication and analytic skills.
- Pulling Wire
- Terminating and Testing
- Installing Connectors
- Conduit/Deck Work
- Roughing Multi-Family Units
The comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position may be in excess of what is listed herein. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position requires visual acuity and listening ability. Individuals must be able to stand, kneel and crouch for long periods of time. Individuals may be required to climb ladders and scaffolding and must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds. This position will on occasion require individuals to work in high places and in small cramped spaces.
Individuals will be required to pass a background and drug test. A valid driver license and acceptable driving record are mandatory.
Coastal Fire and Integration Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite all qualified applicants to apply including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.